Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I can't wait to be married!

Ok, in response to Carrie's response on my blog I have decided to write a blog about not knowing what to write! I mean, seriously, every time I sit down to write a blog my mind starts wandering about all of the things that I could be doing or other places I could be. Ok, mainly, when I sit down to write a blog all my mind can think about is Libby. She has consumed my every thought at every moment in time during the day. Yup, crazy huh? Even when I am taking tests and I am sitting down in the testing center I will find after 5 minutes of staring off into nowhere that I have been in la-la land dreaming about Libby. As cheesy as it sounds, that's just the way it is. I am engaged, I love it, and I can't wait to get married!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Awww!

Mark Lyman said...

I gagged, that was so cheesy.

Benjamin said...

That's the way it is supposed to be. I am en"gagged". So deal with it. Plus, it's not like you had any room to talk Marksamus!

Serina said...

Congratulations! When the heck did you grow up. Seems like just yesterday that you and Cody were just little kids. We can't wait to meet her!