Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Decade of Decisions

Ok, I know it has been a super long time since I have written a blog entry but after all of the events that have been happening in my life I figure that I should definitely jot some of them down.
This decade that I live in, namely the one from 20-30 years of age has been termed as the decade of decisions. I can't remember who it was but it was in one general conference about 3 conferences ago that these 10 years are the most important in my life. For a few reasons.
1. I am deciding what I will be doing for the rest of my life concerning an occupation.
2. I am setting up patterns, habits, goals, and other lifestyles that will continue with me throughout the rest of my life.
3. The most important of anything that will ever happen at any point in time is I will end up finding that "significant other" that will weather all of these viccissitudes of life with me.
For right now I know that it is basically only the family that reads my blog so I feel safe in saying that I have met the girl of my dreams. She is this super cute girl from Farmington, Ut and her name is Libby Schwab. Thus far we have been dating for 13 days and have just been enjoying life to the absolute max. We have done everything from playing tetris on the Super Nintendo for hours on end to going on 4-wheeler rides in Oak City. Yeah, talk about a sweet spectrum. What could be more fun than having a blast courting someone and being in college and being at this age? Seriously! Having the best diet(ramen and mac-n-cheese) in the whole world totally rocks too! I can have the one of the most tasty meals ever for only 30 cents! haha Libby and I have had uber amounts of fun and the fun just won't stop. One weekend ago I went on the longest date of my life. Not long as in dreadful, long as in it started on Friday and didn't end uptil Sunday night. Yeah, you'd think you'd get sick of each other but not this time around. All I would like to say to those who read this is that she is a special girl and I think i'm falling in love. I say this because I figure most who read this are girls. So, there you have it. You don't have to speculate any further. More news will follow:)

p.s. VIVA Las Disneyland!!!!

8 comments:

Sadie said...

About time you updated you blog

Kristin said...

Uh, oh Benly. That's all I can think of. And I agree with Sadie. About time! :) I'm glad you're having fun.

MARIE said...

13 days? I thought it was more like 3 months. Well, I think Libby is the cutest. Can I have her hair? Anyways, is she coming to Disneyland with us?

Benjamin said...

haha, she is a really pretty girl!! Unfortunately she is not coming to Disneyland with us because there wasn't enough time to change everything. So, we are just gonna have to not see each other for 5 days... ugh!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Libby is a great girl! Too bad she can't come to Disneyland with us.

Carrie said...

Dang it! Brett and I wanted to be your chaperones. :)

Riki Lee said...

So what did you do from Friday until Sunday night???

Benjamin said...

Wouldn't you like to know? haha Looked in each other's eyes... longingly:)