Thursday, October 16, 2008

Where millions of dreams come true... one by one.

Hey! I have decided that Disneyland just might be one of the greatest places on this earth. I don't know how they do it but every stinking employee I have come across has not only had a smile on his face, but he has also been in a good mood! I mean, seriously, do they all have 6 figure salaries or do they have such amazing benefits so as to make them like this? I wonder if I was given a season pass to Disneyland because of working here, would I also be that happy all the time? Who knows?!
We have just been having the time of our lives!! Today was so exhausting that I actually just came back to the room and slept from 7-8:30 because I was just pooped! It has definitely been a long time since I have done that but one thing is for sure. One of the best feelings in the world is waking up from a nap!! This is actually the reason why I am blogging right now. I'm pretty sure everyone is asleep out of the family besides me.
Today we did Soarin' Over California and Carrie and I decided that they should make a ride about Utah... what do you think? Think it would be a hit? Anyway, those are just my thoughts for right now. And yes, I think it is an amazing thing to be with family, all day everyday, for 5 days straight! I hope we don't get family'd out:)

p.s. I'm sure we'll still all be happy to see Daniel and Riki><

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but we were sitting in a back corner of Disneyland while Carrie fed the baby, and it was near an employee entrance to the park, and employees kept coming and going and complaining about their jobs...

I think part of the reason they all seem happy is because of their Ambassador program, where employees get selected to be a "Disney ambassador" and be on TV, welcome prestigious guests, participate in corporate functions, etc. And they're picked based on their attitude, interaction with guests, etc, and they get really high pay while being an Ambassador. So they definitely have good incentives for "seeming" happy!