Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I've caught the blogging bug!

Woot for the inescapability of the lure of blogging! I have watched my whole family blog without me for too many years now. I figured it was time to hop on the bandwagon and start my own. I can tell this is going to be a lot of fun as you all get to see about all of the fun that I am having at college. Oh, and don't you worry, there is much fun to be had! In fact, because it is going to be soooooo much fun my roommates and I have decided to put all of our out-of-this-world ideas into a list. Here she goes:
1. A raffle(because we're poor)
2. Sunday special(Waffle mania)
3. Jello eating contest, licorice, donuts, etc...
4. Steak and brauts, obviously!
5. Ramen parties(because we're poor)
6. Sleep overs
a. Where you move all of your mattresses into one room:)
7. Get a dog(preferably a Rotweiler)
8. Acquire an aquarium
9. BBQ contest
10. Volleyball doubles/triples tournaments
11. Car Washes(because we're poor)
12. Mistletoe Madness
13. DI runs(because we're poor)
14. Buy a card table to put all of our laptops in their "battle stations"
Well, there you have it. Can you sense the amount of fun we are going to have? The list is called "Our Doings of Debochery".

5 comments:

brett.lyman said...

Sweet, it's about time you started a blog! Now I can add you to the lymanfam.net website...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I want in on that BBQ contest...j/k! I haven't BBQ'd anything in a *long* time...

Oh the debauchery (I think that's how it's spelled)...won't someone please think of the children?! You might want to look up the definition of that word before using it too loosely... ;)

You should also probably allow anonymous comments on your blog, otherwise people like Mom and Carrie won't be able to comment...

I'm excited! Make sure you post all of your crazy college-life stories...

Unknown said...

Welcome, welcome. Can't wait to read all about your exciting college life!

Benjamin said...

Yeah, debauchery prolly isn't the best word to be using now is it? Hehe, just pretend like it means something better than what it really means... hehe!!

Kristin said...

Yay, Benly!

Bryan said...

sorry, can't think of anything clever to say right now, so I'll just say welcome. Oh yeah, and I'll see you in May!!