Thursday, March 27, 2008

College=Fun

Sheesh! I have decided that college is blast! All except for the college part. Everything just rocks!! Minus econ, and accounting, and anything else that makes me stress out for no apparent reason! The roommies and I have just been having the greatest time sitting at our battle stations every night as we talk about girls, and school, and girls, and work, and girls, and food, good food, and anything else that ends up coming across our minds:) Just so everyone knows, our battle stations are where our laptops sit on our kitchen table. Seriously, there couldn't be a better place or a name! It is a daily... well, more of a nightly gathering that totally rocks! The other commanders at their battle stations are Danny Walker and Kyle Holmes. We are the ones who tend to stay up later doing homework and other random things. I just felt the need to blog about how freaking awesome college is and how much more fun it is going to be next year when we go to the Branbury!!! How exciting! I am also overly joyed for the coming of summer! Yes, it is in less than 1 month. Where I won't have to pay rent and I won't have to do homework, heck, I won't even have to buy my own food! So, college is the best thing ever and so much fun, except for the school side of things;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right on! And I'll have to agree with you...college is a blast, except for the school side of things!

Boy am I glad it's over with...

Bryan said...

I feel for you Benny...I'm glad It'll be over for me in three months!! Have someone take a picture of ya'll at your so called "battle stations" that way I don't have to use my imagination...

Anonymous said...

Are you going to blog again? What gives? I *know* you've had stuff going on... (i.e. Vegas trip...)