Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cruise Inc.

Yeah, i wish I had a company called that! Yup, I'm still excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited that I even wear my sandals in the evenings, randomly put on my swimsuit, and ask Libby if she's excited on a daily basis!!! I can't wait for the cruise. The warm weather. The sweet fruit that I eat too much of and regret it later. The unlimited pool, hot tub, and steam room pattern to work off dinner. The beached whale syndrome after having eaten too much during dinner... or lunch... or breakfast!!!! I can't wait to go on the cruise!!! I feel like it is calling my name!!!!!!!!!!! Ben....(whishered by a boat, a very large one) Well, the gist of this is that I can't stand looking out at the rain all day anymore!!! I WANT THE CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: