Sunday, June 22, 2008

To do or not to do... too many questions!

So recently I have been trying to figure out what I want to do with my life and I have come to the conclusion that God will just have to write something in the sky because the thoughts of understanding seem to be like the clouds, always out of reach! I have been tossing up ideas of work/marriage/school/more work. The one thing that is a constant in my life is my ramen. Yes, for all those who don't know me I am a walking noodle, nothing more. It's like on Spongebob when Plankton is put into that vaporizer that determines what the object is made of. He was made up of 99% hot gas, and 1% something. I, I am 50% ramen, 20%pasta, 10%meat, and 20% confused! But, after all the talks with the myriads of people that I come in contact with I guess I am still going back to school, ("to prove to daddy that I am not a fool"). Which I am kind of excited for. College is a real challenge which makes it real fun when you can overcome the obstacle lying in wait to tear you down... haha. Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that I have a billion more questions than they do and my life is completely different from everyone else's... right! Thanks for the advice you guys!!

3 comments:

dalyman said...

I think the only answer is 24. Just ask Mark.

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think it's 42 -- the answer to life, the universe, and everything!

I'm not going to pretend I know anything...so here's a quote a girl sent me while I was on my mission:

"Good, better, best -- never, never rest -- until the good becomes better, and the better becomes best!"

It's good to see you blogging again...for some of us it's the best way to keep up on things!

Kristin said...

Oh, no problem, BenLy. I always enjoy telling you what to do! LOL